29 October 2008

Elections

This is not political, I promise you. We all know the election is less than a week away. All the radio and television program sare urging us to wake-up, to open our eyes, before we vote next Tuesday. I am going to say this to you. Think about the consequences of voting the other way. Think about who is better for the country. Don't use your heart. I REPEAT, DO NOT USE YOUR HEART. Voting should not be based on emotion; otherwise, we would have voted Jesus in a long time ago.
It is your civic duty, as a citizen of this great nation, to vote for the betterment of the nation, not your own political beliefs. I do not endorse either candidate; you know which one I prefer (by a long shot), but I do not endorse either one. If I were to do that, I would then be voting with my heart because I support a candidate regardless of what comes after I endorse him. Vote for your country, that is all I can ask of you, please.

1 comments:

Andrew Biddinger said...

Yes! That is exactly how I feel. Get out and vote. (I wish I could say go vote for Huckabee.)
www.backtotheconstitution.org