08 October 2008

There is only One October

Baseball, autumn, exams, Halloween, these are all apart of October. I am enraged at the EVIL Boston Red Sox for eliminating the Anaheim Angels in the ALDS October 6, but I still have my Dodgers which still relatively awesome. Theya re the only team that swept! Take that Cubs!
I just took my GRE (Graduate Record Examination). It is mid-term season as well so we are all a little strained and pressed for time. I know, believe me, I know. It will be over soon.
Autumn has just begun, but it seems like it came right after winter than ended in June. I love Autumn though, it is my favorite season of the year. Halloween is almost here. I can't believe we are almost finished with this semester sinceit started only a month ago. How the time flies when you don't have enough.
I am still severely upset about the Red Sox selling their souls to the Devil to beat the Angels, but I will be better when the NLCS begins. They are one step above the Yankees, and the step is so small you always trip over when you walk down that MLB Season path. We'll be seeing you again next October...

1 comments:

Victorian Lady said...

I lost my Dodgers on October 15 to a very good team which I am proud to support in the World Series: the Philadelpia Phillies. Sure I am angry that a miracle went to Boston last night and not to the Dodgers a few days ago, but Philly is a good team and they will win it all.

That miracle was not from God; it was from Satan. That is why the Dodgers did not get it and the Red Sox did.