24 October 2008

Poll Results

I can see from the poll results that we want to join Face the Tears. I can also see that only one person voted in the poll at all-- that was me. We need to show the country that there are still people who believe in moderation, being morally upright, and leading by example. If you believe this, which I hope you all do, then please vote in the poll. I am not asking you to choose any particular option; I am only seeking your participation in this poll because we are a group, an unofficial group of conservatives, and we need to stand up with one voice "we will not go quietly into the night, we will not vanish without a fight, we're going to live on, we're going to survive, today we celebrate our Independence Day!" Okay, that was a quote from President Whitmore's speech right before they go and attack the aliens in Independence Day. But it is true that we need to speak up and I cannot be the lone voice in the Drawing Room.

0 comments: