13 October 2008

Poll Results

I am glad to see that everyone is voting in the polls now. Our last question was "What is the worst thing wrong in Society now?" and 75% of the votes went to lack of morality/ religion and 25% going to the economy. Our next poll is whether or not we should join this "Face the Tears" Project. Please click on the link to see what it is, or check the third comment on "temperance, the sequel". I hope you made a good decision.

I extended the poll to next Tuesday so don't forget to tell me what you think so I am not the only say in the Drawing Room.

1 comments:

Victorian Lady said...

Hey, if no one votes, my vote carries. If you agree then it's okay, but otherwise, you better vote. You should vote anyway to show that more than just me does that. What I'm trying to say is vote for this, I am not telling you to vote, that's your choice, but vote on this because this vote will actually matter to us.