04 November 2008

Pray for America to survive

Today we are at the precipice. Depending on who becomes our president will determine our future. So I ask you to pray with me from Matthew 26: 38-39

Then he said to them, "My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me."
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

We need to keep watch over our country and pray that the Lord does take this cup from us else we prepare for exile in our own land. Please pray this be so that the Lord shall decide but perhaps he will decide in our favor. Pray as hard as you can, with all your might that we may be safe to live another day freely in this land we love so dearly.

0 comments: