18 March 2009

Anytown Tea Party, USA

I'm sure many of you have heard of these Tax Day Tea Parties arund the country. I am interested in this. I know why we had the Boston Tea Party, but I don't quite understand the impact this one would have. Could someone explain to me and those who are unfamilar with this what it will do?

There are lots of places to go to be prepared for April 15, like www.AmericanSolutions.com/TeaParty or Nationwide Tea Party Coalition, but I still can't figure out how this will get Congress to open their eyes. I know we are angry, a great majority of Americans, and we want to be like our forefathers and demonstrate this in a very open and blunt way. Whoever can tell us, please do so. I'm sure this is extremely important, and we need to be informed to be good citizens.

0 comments: