20 January 2009

Sore Winners

I was in Archaeology of Montana today and as my professor is a typical college professor, she let us watch the inauguration. I was okay with this because it got us out of an hour of lecture. During the break between the inaugural speech and the worst poem I have ever heard in my life, I overheard what is wrong with my generation.

Some girl whispered to the annoying kid who's not an archaeology major and thinks he knows everything all the while asking stupid questions, "It's the end of an error."


No. Not acceptable. I grew up in the Clinton years and he made a mockery of family values and morality in general as well as tearing down our defenses, BUT he was our President and I learned that he still deserved a sliver of respect.
Former President George Walker Bush was a good President. He made mistakes, everyone does, but he had to clean up the mess that Clinton left. He had to deal with 9/11. There has never been an attack on this country since. We can live our live like it was still September 10th and not know that men and women are fighting and dying for the freedom that this idiot abuses saying that phrase.
I did not vote for President Obama; I do not care for his policies, but he is my President and I will defend him against foreign powers (unless he becomes what he was elected for). He is our new President whether we like it or not and we need to respect him like Bush never was, for the sake of liberal pigs like her.

1 comments:

The Donald said...

You have hit the nail right on the head! While I have not been a fan of several Bush policies, it ALWAYS made me sick to my stomach how the left of this country would treat our President.

I too did not vote for Obama. And I am afraid at what he will do to our country. But I will never say anything even close to some of the mean hateful things that have been said about Bush. I pray to God that Obama will have a steady hand, and when I feel the need arises I will do what I can to rebuff him. But I will NEVER stoop to the level that liberals have stooped to the last 8 years.

Good post. And good luck with the liberal morons.